Fear of sexual intimacy: About the causes and methods of eliminating the fear of sex – a common phobia that can be easily overcome if you know the origins of the problem and solutions. How to overcome fear and become happy in intimate life?
Erectile dysfunction, or the inability to achieve and maintain an erect penis for sexual function, can lead to performance anxiety, a negative impact on self-esteem and personal relationships, and even clinical depression.
Fear of intimate relationships is familiar not only to young people and girls but even experienced adults also experience psychological problems in sex. Why does it happen that such a pleasant pastime – sex, gives rise to fear and other negative emotions?
Fear of sexual intercourse can be caused by negative experiences. A person in his psychology is more inclined to “get stuck” in negative memories. Therefore, every time before a possible intimate rapprochement, memories pop up in memory, not allowing you to enjoy the moment.
Who can help a man overcome fear and regain confidence in his abilities and capabilities?
The most important thing for good first sex is the right time when both partners are ready and want to get closer to each other and transfer relations to another level.
If the man was too persistent, and the girl is not completely sure and agreed to intimacy because of fear of losing the man, then she is unlikely to be able to enjoy it. Therefore, let the decision about the first night always be yours: confidence in your desire and the willingness of the girl is the key to successful first sex.
There are also options for using Kamagra tablets to be more confident and relaxed.
Kamagra can help men who cannot achieve or sustain an erection due to erectile dysfunction. Kamagra is generally safe to use in moderation. However, taking it may cause a range of adverse effects.
The rules of first sex with a new partner
- Good sex should be diverse. When everything happens at the same time, in the same place, in the same pose, sex becomes the same mechanical habit as hand washing.
- We need to talk about sex, discuss and share plans for the future. Do not be afraid and do not be complex. Nothing terrible will happen if you say all these words out loud and he finally understands how exactly you want to do it.
- Do not have sex after a hearty dinner-lunch-breakfast.
A couple of glasses of dry wine, a bottle of champagne will perfectly help relieve tension before the upcoming “test”.)
- Praise in bed is significant for any man, but especially for a virgin. Of course, it is not necessary, scattering in compliments, distracted from sexual games.
- Start with something gentle and sensual. A massage is a good starter, and gives you both a chance to be naked together without committing to sex; if you change your minds it’s possible to end it there without embarrassment.